Monday, April 11, 2011

Inflection

The tone of your voice will give you away every time. 
The language of your body tells on you.
Disguise dislike and hatred with kind words and inflection gives away how you really feel.
Disguise love and affection with aloof indifference and the flip of your hair and the long stare will tell the story.
Lie to me but please know I see.
I see what's not being said.

Suddenly I see it in my own words and actions.
Living with honesty is the key.
Say it if it's true.  If it's not, nod and keep quiet.
Reveal truth in your actions and words.
Let them be a reflection of your thoughts.

Practice right thinking and positive thoughts and your tone and body
will never have to tell the truth for you.
Alignment of body and mind and let spirit guide you.
 I see, this is who I want to be.
The peace I want to see in this world
Begins inside of me.