Thursday, December 17, 2009

So, I wish I was on a river somewhere - part II

So, as I patiently wait for my next crayon to present itself, I notice the enormous amount of baggage that has slipped off of my back behind me in the process. I feel light. The yellows and greens in my crayon box are begging me to play with them once again. My old friends are knocking on my door. Positive things are popping up on my path. Life seems like a giant chocolate fudge ice cream cone instead of a bitter pill that's too big to swallow.
This, this and only this, encourages me to continue. This is the light bulb that pretty much fell out of the socket and directly on my head causing the inner light bulb of self-awareness to come on. The more negative baggage I dump and the more crayons I find the more self-aware I become. Me minus the ego. Me minus the want. Me minus all the hurt. Just me.

So, I wish I was on a river somewhere. Somewhere green, sunny - lemon yellow. Blue reflecting off every facet of sparkling, natural, earth energy all around me. Sounds of birds, water - harmony. I want to pull my crayons out and let them melt in the scenery. I don't want anymore. I don't need anymore. I just am. This is the way it's supposed to be. This is our true nature.
You are what you are. Go find your crayons.


Yeah, I wrote this in two parts - I've got kids and I hit publish before I was finished and then I had to run off to pick one of the little terr - angels up. You get the picture.