Monday, August 24, 2009

Books I love and use

The Girl Scout Handbook. New York: by The Girls Scouts of America, 1947
I love this old, little book. I was lucky enough to find it in the bottom of a box of books at a yard sale. It's one of my favorites.

Adams, Kevin. Hiking: Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Guilford, Connecticut: Falcon - The Globe Pequot Press, 2003

Means, Evan. Hiking Tennessee Trails: Hikes along the Appalachian Trail, Natchez Trail, Cumberland Trail, John Muir Trail and many others. Old Saybrook, Connecticut: The Golbe Pequot Press, 1999

Ross, John. Trout Unlimiteds Guide to America's 100 Best Trout Streams. Helena, Montana: Falcon, 1999

Rutter, Ian. Tennessee Trout Waters: Blue Ribbon Fly Fishing Guide. Portland, Oregon: Frank Amato Publications, Inc. 2003
This is my most favorite book of them all and I've used it more than all of them put together. If you like to fish for trout or just like to hike rivers and streams this is the best book I have in my collection so far. LOVE IT.